Thursday, May 7, 2009

Waiting


Yesterday my finals got done at 1 and today my LAST final is not until 7:15 PM so I am now just waiting for that time to come...it is kind of frustrating because I really don't start my summer break until that last final is done. Anyways, here is what I do when there isn't anything else to do.

The ABC's
A - Age: almost 21...for some reason 21 sounds older than 20.

B - Bed size: double

C - Chore you hate: sweeping...it is a never ending process

D - Dog's name: Gage and Maggie :)

E - Essential start your day item: piece of gum HA!

F - Favorite color: pink

G - Gold or Silver: silver

H - Height: 5'4

I - Instruments you play(ed): my vocal chords? I tried playing the guitar and piano for like a day!

J - Job title: student

K - Kid(s): Can't wait! But I have to have an even number of kids...it's a weird "me" thing

L - Living arrangements: My ghetto fabulous apartment and losing my best friend roomie! :(

M - Mom's name: Leasa

N - Nicknames: Linz

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none of that!

P - Pet Peeve: people not putting their turn signals on and then turning when I could have turned way earlier!

Q - Quote from a movie: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough." The Notebook

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: one brother

T - Time you wake up: with school finally out hopefully no earlier than 9!

U- Underwear: Is always good to have!

V - Vegetable you dislike: celery, carrots, coualieflower...basically anything you would dip in ranch dip...except cucumbers!

W - Ways you run late: t.v., Internet, sleeping

X - X-rays you've had: Just my mouth I think

Y - Yummy food you make: I love my Cream Cheese Deliciousness but no one seems to like it but James and I

Z - Zoo favorite: The Monkeys!!!!

Well that wasted a good ten minutes!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online