Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Stuff!

Well once again I am doing my diet... and some how I woke up this morning and weighed myself, ate breakfast and weighed myself again (lost 2 ounces) and then ate lunch and weighed myself again (and had lost 8 more ounces). So as the day went on I ate and lost a pound! This is starting off great! Hopefully this won't be another failure.

Mom and I have been doing major house work. The past two days we have been cleaning out the basement. Thursday we plan to attack the garage! Tomorrow however we are dropping things off at Goodwill and going shoe shopping.

James is in Memphis for the week with the youth choir so I am missing him but getting stuff done which is good.

So far I have really enjoyed my summer. I have been able to relax and do a lot of fun things. And the great news is, is that I have another two months of this!

This is what I see when I think of summer:



1 comment:

sweetlittlelife said...

Cute post! I can't wait to see you guys! Did you get or have you put up a kiddie pool this year?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online