Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wedding songs and hair cuts and kiddy pools...oh my!

This is the song that I will be singing at Kody's wedding. He sings this song so wonderful and amazing! I LOVE it! You should check out more of his videos on YouTube. He has some amazing worship songs! I hope I do the song justice!

Also running through my scattered brain is wanting to chop off my hair...it is driving me nuts and "I just want to run my fingers through it and go." So this is what I am thinking....

I want to wait until after the wedding but I might not be able to hold out that long!
We'll see!

We also got our pool today so tomorrow after slaving away at the garage we are going to relax and cool down in our, brand new, luxurious, fancy, 18 inch deep, 8 feet long swimming hole!

1 comment:

Tresa said...

First of all, I love the hair style. I think it would so cute on you. Secondly, as I told your mom, I am envious of your new swimming hole. Have fun!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online