Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Last Friday I was really dreading going to my photography class because at 7:30 in the morning I would rather be sleeping in my cozy bed. But I dragged myself out to class and when I got there I was told we were getting our second project back. I felt I did a pretty good job on it so I wasn't too worried about my grade. But I soon realized that my photograph was not in the stack of projects. And after getting a little concerned that something wrong happened with my project, I realized that my teacher chose my project to go in the display case in the Fine Arts building. I was so excited! Only eight out of maybe fifty people get their art in display cases in photography so it is a pretty awesome thing if you get your work displayed! That definitely made it all worth getting out of bed. I also got an "A" on it!

(Mine is the second one from the left, on top.)

2 comments:

Leasa said...

That is so cool Lindsay! I remember thinking as we walked through that building a few years ago that it would be something to see your artwork on display and by golly-there it is!

Tresa said...

Congratulations Lindsay! Your work, all of it, is wonderful!!!!! I'm so glad you are blogging again. Your posts are so well-written and fun to read. Love you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online