Monday, October 5, 2009

Things that I have done

First of all, James surprised me a couple weeks ago with a new digital camera (my old one broke and he knew I was saving for one). He said that since I have helped him so much with the church, I deserved to get some sort of reward since I am not getting paid. What a guy! It was a very sweet surprise! And by the end of this blog you will notice how much I like my new camera!

So I cleaned my room...this is the before shots:


And now it looks like this:


About a week ago I called James to tell him I was making dinner (got his voicemail) and left him a message not to eat on campus. I made a nice dinner and of course he didn't get the message and ate on campus anyways, so I ate my great dinner by myself! Here was my lovely set up:



Oh well!

This was the beautiful sky the other night:


And these were from the engagement party!

1 comment:

Leasa said...

Everyting looked so nice when we were there! Your apartment is adorable-sooo you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online