Tuesday, April 14, 2009


I have been dreading the arrival of April so much and just as I suspected....it has brought all of its curve balls and loops! Here are the random "eye crossers" I am dealing with:
*I now have 3 weeks of school left which means I have 3 weeks to write 6 papers, do a final art project that is worth 25% of my grade, a PowerPoint presentation on teaching strategies, a presentation on a YouTube video about teaching, an art history "project", and 4 finals to study for.
*Kody's shower is this Saturday and I have MAJOR cleaning, shopping, and cooking to do.
*I was out of cable and internet for over a week-we just got it back 2 days ago.(thus my absence in the blogging world)
*And I know that I am forgetting something on my "to do" list I just can't remember!

It has also been raining here non-stop all month! I mean we have had so much that half of Valdosta was flooded. People actually had to use boats to get to their homes!

But the sun did come out the other day and sunshine came my way when my momma came into town for 5 days! We had a great time and I hated that she had to leave. We went to the beach and didn't get burnt! We watched Marley and Me and cried like little babies. And we had the best time just being together! Thank you momma for a wonderful weekend.

Although I am about to cry at all that is ahead of me to be done, I am trying to focus on one thing at a time and stay calm. I know I can do all of this! I just don't want to!

3 comments:

sweetlittlelife said...

If you need help with teaching stuff, let me know. I'm sure I have paragraphs of info you could look at.

Hang in there! It's almost over!

My Life Song Sings For You said...

Thank you Mal! Love ya!

Tresa said...

I remember when Mallory would go through phases like this. I understand how stressful it all is for you. It will all be over with before you know it and you will be back home, with your momma taking care of you! Love you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online