Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Sun is Shinning!

I am begining to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I have 1 more week of school left and I am loving it. And I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders so I am in a much better mood. I still have two powerpoint presentations (TO START) and 3 papers to write, plus study for all of my exams and finish my final project for 2D which is barely underway, but I am going to stay clam.
Poor James. Friday morning we walked in and I was crying because of the stress of school and the shower and wanting to go home. I was so upset because I had to get all of my shopping and shower stuff done in one day and my apratment was a disater area. I mean it was horrible. James calmed me down enough to go to class. Then from there I was out doing my errands and with two trips to the mall, 3 trips to Walmart, Khol's, Ross, Target, Publix, and a 40 minute converstaion with the bank trying to get a new debit card because I lost mine...even though I had used it 2 hours earlier at The Dollar Tree, I was on my way back to the apratment to go out to eat with my future roomate that was in town. But when I walked in to my apratment, it was spotless. James had cleaned up all the clutter and mess and made my bed and put everything away! I started balling as he walked out saying, "I did this so you wouldn't cry." I mean I was crying hard! You know the ugly cry. That meant more to me than anything he could have ever given me.

And the shower went great...a couple of people didn't show up but I think Kody had a good time!




Her gift from me:

2 comments:

sweetlittlelife said...

Nice James! What a sweet guy!

Tresa said...

James...he's a keeper!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online