Friday, January 30, 2009

30 Things

Alright I am following the trend and doing this too! But I am doing 30!
Here are 30 things about me:

1. I could eat home-made vanilla ice cream all day, everyday.


2. I have a weird obsession with anything to do with the Titanic (James makes fun of me for being so fascinated with one of the world's saddest tragedies)

3. I usually get stuck on things and won't stop until I get it out of my system or I burn out on them. (Example: cartwheels, snapping, learning the Star Spangled Banner, fudge pops, corn dogs)

4. My ultimate dream is to be a stay at home mom living in the country.

5. I would like to go to cosmetology school once I get my degree and cut hair as a side business.

6. My daughter's name will be Leila Grace.

7. My mom is my best friend.

8. Walmart is a place I would call home.

9. Costa Rica and Italy are two places I am DYING to go to.

10. I can never own enough purses.

11. Making people laugh gives me a lot of pleasure.

12. Ironically Smile by Josh Groban makes me cry.

13. I feel great when I am organized but can't stay organized for more than 24 hours.

14. Silly string, baby wipes, and anything bloody or painful makes me want to vomit.

15. I used to sleep with one of James' t-shirts because it smelled like him.

16. I would watch the musical Wicked every night if I could.

17. I love the word believe.

18. I get completely tongue-tide when I meet a celebrity. And usually say something really lame.

19. One of the best sentences ever said to me, next to "Will you go out with me?" (said by of course, James), was "You don't have to take anymore math classes."

20. I am in love with food and just so happen to have the worst metabolism EVER! Thus, I am pleasantly plump!

21. Movies are a passion of mine. I have a wide variety!

22. Seeing people eat alone, especially old people, makes me sad. And if I see a man cry I start crying.

23. I feel like God is telling me a secret when I see a sunset or sunrise.

24. One night, I was so bored, I learned how to recite the alphabet backwards.

25. How spray butter has NO CALORIES and still tastes good (like real butter) is a complete mystery to me.

26. James calls me Linz.

27. I cannot whistle.

28. I make lists for everything.

29. I love art.

30. Sunflowers make me smile.

4 comments:

Tresa said...

#3 I can relate
#11 You have certainly brought me a lot of pleasure with your wit and silliness
#13 Me too!
#25 I JUST had spray butter on my toast. It is so tasty!

Tresa said...

I love the pictures you have posted on here of Gage and Maggie (esp. Maggie)

sweetlittlelife said...

I could barely think of 25...you did a great job!
How many celebrities have you met?

I am all the way with you on number 4!

You would be a good hairdresser.

My Life Song Sings For You said...

Ummm...Gavin Degraw, Nickleback, Maggie Gyllenhaal, The Donnas, Anthony Michael Hall, and Royal Crown Review (if they count)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online