Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't Be Mad Mom!!!

Alrighty, I have a tendency to get a sudden urge to change things up a bit and last week my impulsive side got the best of me. I have changed my hair color from this:


To this:


Now I need a tan! But I also wanted to add some highlights so I put this on:


Aren't I gorgeous!? Kody helped me transform my look and without checking the directions on the box, helped herself to highlighting something of her own. It's ok nothing bad happened!


And the final product.....



You can't really tell in the picture but the highlights came out good. I know my mom and dad like me as a blond but I just like change sometimes. My hair will probably be back to its same color within a couple of months...who knows!

3 comments:

Leasa said...

It looks pretty but you look soooo different!
I love ya!
Momma

Tresa said...

I was very surprised to see you changed your hair color. I really, really like it! Very pretty.

sweetlittlelife said...

Yeah! Come and join the not blonde club of the family. I'm now not the only one!!! I really like it Lindsay!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online