Friday, February 6, 2009

Great Low-Cal Meal!

When I am dieting it seems that there isn't a lot of options that taste great and is healthy. So when I feel like I am missing out on great foods that are just NOT even close to healthy, I fix what I like to call Nuked Awesomeness. You need:
Two Potatoes


And Spray Butter, Cheese, and Bacon Bits


Put the potatos in the microwave and cook (my microwave doesn't heat so fast so I put them in for 8 minutes...it varies)


Then mash them on your plate and add the rest of your ingredients. You are now done and ready to eat. It should look something like this!


It is a great tasting meal that is very satisfying. And for this whole plate it is only 250 calories! HOLY COW!!! Enjoy!

3 comments:

sweetlittlelife said...

Oh yeah! I love the step by step recipe post with pictures! It looks sooo good right now! I'll have to try this!

My Life Song Sings For You said...

Thanks for the idea with your recipes! I want to try your chicken one! The potatoes are a great and cheap way of eating! YUM!

Tresa said...

Your potato dish looks delicious! And no mess!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online