Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What's New!

These are some of the things that I am hooked on right now.


GREY'S ANATOMY
I have loved this show since season 1. I have missed the past like 5 episodes and have just now caught up watching them online and I am so excited about the next episode! I love this show!!!

RICE KRISPIES TREAT CEREAL
I loved this cereal when I was younger and about 2 years ago started looking for it in stores and couldn't find them and about half a year ago I found them....they brought them back! They are so good! YUMMY!

30 ROCK
James and and I have just gotten into watching 30 Rock. James told me he wanted to do something together that we would both enjoy and a friend is letting us borrow the first couple of seasons. At first I thought it was kind of stupid but James loved it. Now I think it is great! It is silly humor but we both think it's really funny! I love that James and I can share that!

THE GYM
I am not one to be a fan of working out, but I do really enjoy going to the gym on campus. I tend to get bored real easily with workout videos and with the gym you can change up your workout every time. I also like the machine telling me how far I have gone and how many calories I have burned!

Fun Fact: The football huddle was first used in the 19th century by a team at a college for the deaf. (Very interesting!)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online