Friday, February 27, 2009

My Music


The music I have on my blog means a lot to me. I have a great love for music. I just love how music can express an emotion or event so raw with perfect wording and impactful notes.
This is why I have each of these songs on my playlist:

And Now My LifeSong Sings by Casting Crowns:
I love this song because of its simplistic wording in how God changes your life. It is a reminder to myself of what I want my life to represent.

For Good by Kristin Chenoweth and Idina Menzel:
I LOVE all of the music in Wicked but For Good is one of my favorites because its words are so true in how people affect our lives. And it's a real emotional part of the play that makes me cry.

You Are Loved by Josh Groban:
Well I love this song because 1) it's JOSH GROBAN 2) His voice is AMAZING and 3) It is a great song to sing in the car. (James and I will listen to it when we go home and turn it up really loud and just shout the words). It's also just a feel good song. Very encouraging.

Everything by Michael Buble:
This song just reminds me of James. It is fun and sweet and he is my everything. And I love Michael Buble. Great style!

Have A Little Faith In Me by John Hiatt:
John Hiatt's voice is really appealing to me and is very soulful. I also love the piano in this song.

Say by John Mayer:
This song is on my playlist because I think it is kind of funny since this page is a blog and the main lyrics are "say what you need to say". And I have been a fan of John Mayer for awhile....he is a great musician. Very talented.

Oh My Sweet Carolina by Ryan Adams:
Ryan Adams is a very gifted musician/song writer. His words on going home to Carolina are in ways I feel about going home too. I love his and the girls voice in all of his music. (totally soulful!)

Tangled Up In You by Stained:
I heard this on a trip to the beach this past September and the words totally captured me. The lyrics are amazingly heart felt and romantic in how it expresses how great love is. Again his voice is very soulful.

Tiny Dancer by Elton John
Just a great song that makes me smile. That's it. I love it!

So Close/Indiana by John McLaughlin:
An Amazing voice....his sound is very touching and soothing. I feel like he pulled the lyrics from Indiana right out of my heart. Love him!!

That's How You Know by Enchanted:
The movie was cute...not my favorite, but it was good. I really like this song because it is just a fun, lovey song that makes me smile and dance.

9 Crimes by Damien Rice:
It is a sad, but hauntingly beautiful song. Totally heart felt. Damien Rice is GREAT!

As Long As You Love Me by The Backstreet Boys:
It's The Backstreet Boys. They were my first loves and will always have a place in my heart and I am not ashamed to admit it!

Fun Fact: A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online