Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Diet Blues


I have been really struggling with my diet lately. I feel like I am eating well and I am working out a good amount. Monday I do Tae Bo, Tuesday and Thursday I have a basketball game (Wednesday is my off day), Friday James and I go to the gym at school and do an hour workout, and Saturday and Sunday I have basketball practice which lasts about two hours each day. Plus I walk all over campus (while carrying all my art stuff). I usually write all my calories down and I haven't lately. And James and I have gone out a few times and eaten VERY well. But still I am so disappointed. My goal is 36 pounds by July 18Th which is very do-able. I guess I just want it all off right now. I feel like I am more toned so maybe it is just muscle. That is what I have been telling myself. I ordered another Tae Bo DVD from Walmart.com with a gift card from Christmas so that will be something that could help. The customer review said that a woman lost 31 pounds from it. I need her plan! My goal is to keep track of my calories from now on and focus on not letting my temptations get the better of me. For example: James has had a really bad soar throat lately so I ran to CVS to see if they had any Popsicles and of course they didn't so I picked him up a strawberry milkshake from McDonald's. And what did I do. I got one too! I should have told myself no but it sounded so right! It was soooo good too! I just hope I at least lose 1 pound this week!

**Fun Fact**
When drinking water, put lots of ice in it. The colder the water, the more your body works to heat you up, thus you burn more calories!

1 comment:

Leasa said...

Hang in there Lindsay! I love your cartoon which by the way looks like me, not you!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online