Monday, February 23, 2009

My Dream House

This is really stupid but some times when I get bored, I think about my dream house and how my "perfect" house would look. I love looking through magazines and picking out different things that I would put in my house. I pick out staircases, wall color, kitchen appliances, cabinets, and sofas and the list goes on and on. My dream home is not modern at all. I see it as older looking, sort of a mixture of the My Girl house and 7Th Heaven house combined. And these are my "blue prints"!
This is the first floor:


And the second floor:


This is just my dream house...I am aware that an art teacher and preacher salary will make this house seem impossible to attain but that's why it's my dream house. I could have it one day....And I am so excited!

2 comments:

sweetlittlelife said...

I love it! I predict that you plan on having lots of babies to put in all of those bedrooms upstairs! I like all of the bathrooms too!

You can have it someday! You can!

Tresa said...

You can do it, you can! I love your blueprint. I'll babysit for all those babies that Mallory's predicts you'll have. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online