Friday, March 6, 2009

I Am Going To Do It!


Lately I have been in a funk about not losing the weight that I want. I couldn't figure out what the problem was. Then I put myself on the spot and really asked myself, "Are you really trying or do you think you're just doing a good job of not eating horribly?" I found myself guilty of not trying at all so yesterday I re-dedicated myself to my diet. And after I did, I felt so much better. Today is day one of my new plan. James and I did our Tae Bo workout for an hour last night and I really put all of my effort into it. I usually wouldn't bend my knees or kick and punch with force, but last night I really pushed myself...so much that James even noticed. And last week when James and I was working out at the gym, I ran a mile without stopping. To some people that might be nothing out of the ordinary, but for me...I have never been able to do that! James was pushing me and said I bet you can run the whole time and I told him well you can think that, but it will never happen. But it did! HI just kept going telling myself you can do it for 30 more seconds and then added another 30 seconds and so on and so on. Never say never because anything is possible! I would have never thought I could do that but I did! My goal is to be 30 pounds lighter by July 18Th (Kody's wedding). I know I can do it. I'm going to hate it, but I WILL do it!

3 comments:

Leasa said...

You can do it! You are motivating me. In fact, I was thinking that I would go to Fitness 19 on Monday to get some info. We are on the same wavelength! I will fix healthy stuff when you are home for spring break. I promise not to sabatoge your diet. :-)

Tresa said...

At first, I read that you and James did a "Taco Bell workout". I thought...that must mean they get to go to Taco Bell after the workout. LOL Of course, I read it again...

You can do it!!!!

My Life Song Sings For You said...

I wish there was a Taco Bell diet! That would be great!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online