Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mother-Daughter Weight Loss Competition Update!

Weigh in was this Saturday and the results are......Mom lost 1 and a half pounds and I lost 3! Tune in next week to see who is the Biggest Loser!

I worked really hard this week. I had a couple of times that made me slip....like the Dairy Queen trip after our last girls basketball game( Hot fudge sundae! YUM!) And my wonderful grandma sent me an Easter package filled with lots of yummy goodies! I'm eating some carmel popcorn right now! But I still lost weight! On Friday, James and I went to the gym and I burned 567 calories and did over 5 miles of cardio-whatever. And I ran (non-stop) for over a mile! I have never done that! I am so excited! I am PRAYING and working hard to be 145 pounds by May 23rd. Here are two new dinners I tried this week and absolutely loved!

This chicken and penne is SO good! James tried it and said it tasted like something from Olive Garden and he is so right!

This one is really yummy too! I am so excited I have new food to eat!

4 comments:

Leasa said...

Way to go Lindsay! After 2 1/2 slices of Papa Johns pizza, 5 hot wings and 2 beers last night, I'm afraid you may pull way ahead :-{ But, I am so happy for your weight loss. Great job on the workouts. I only walked one time this week. Geez.

My Life Song Sings For You said...

You can still have a good week momma! Positive thoughts! You can do it, You can!

Leasa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leasa said...

Thanks for the encouragement!
Love ya more than layered bean dip!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online